Police Cops Police Cops

Your character animation is better than it has ever been, and the improvement is very impressive. The storyline is fun and I can see where it is going. The problems I had was with the background music which was EXTREMELY distracting at some points and took me out of it (some scenes don't need background music), the pacing and comedic timing could have also been better. And the background art didn't mesh very well with the characters, except at the last scene. So if you could do the background of everything like the one in the last scene, things will be much better in my opinion ( or just work with someone who specializes in background art ). Anyway it was a good job overall, my main grip was with that over arching music which felt extremely odd and didn't blend well with what as going on in the scenes ( or just work with someone who specializes in audio design ).

Keep up.

Kel-chan responds:

the last scene was that way as an experiment- i wanted to see what it would look like that way. That was pure 2D character on a 3D background. Since it looks pretty good I might try it in GPS or some other projects

GPS Trailer GPS Trailer

Hum, i like it. looks very ambitious. I have no idea how hard it is but it would be great it their hair moved a little, especially when she is flying on her weed whacker.

Kel-chan responds:

i have to learn how to do that without the model taking a crap

Street Fighter Z Street Fighter Z

The animation was pretty good and i enjoyed the voice acting. But the Dragon Ball theme song was way too distracting and it really took me out of the whole experience, you could use some more work with the audio. The visual gags were good, but it was not accompanied by good audio in order to make the humor more noticeable. Also lip sync was a little off at some points. You might want to try and make more mouth shapes instead of a constant opening and closing loop.

Positive: Better animation, great voice acting, pretty decent story telling and humor

Negative: The audio, the lip sync, the timing.

Ragdoll Ball Ragdoll Ball

This game is great, i love the concept and the style,5 stars for you.

Sunset Breeze Sunset Breeze

sweet, love the music, sound like it will be great in a drama movie

smithSongGenerator responds:

Thanks!

Boss! Da Planes! Boss! Da Planes!

Nice art work. What program do you use to draw these?

photoshop

Major Lazer Major Lazer

He looks like a sexy gay lesbian who also happens to be a male. Good stuff.

Chemical Bonding Chemical Bonding